Your pet’s health is important and preventive care is necessary. We recommend wellness exams, keeping your pets on a vaccination schedule, and working with us on all facets of wellness care.
Surgery & Dental Care
Making sure our patients remain safe during surgery and other medical procedures is extremely important to us. Our veterinary team takes every precaution so that your pet receives the highest-quality care.
With the advances in digital x-ray technology, we can now manipulate the digital images that we take off a pet’s systems to see what is wrong. This has allowed us to detect things like hairline fractures and orthopedic conditions that were previously not visible.
Our veterinary team offers additional services for your pet that focus on improving their overall quality of life. We provide services ranging from medical day boarding to grooming to ensure they live a happy and healthy life under your care.
How to prepare for your visit:
- If your pet has been to another clinic, please have them email us the medical records to: [email protected] animalclinic.com.
- If you are coming in for a procedure that requires anesthesia, please be sure not to feed your pet after 8 pm the night before.
- If your pet requires sedation prior to your visit, please call us in advance so that we can fill your medication.
- If you think there are any issues related to the urinary tract or digestion problems, feel free to bring urine and/fecal sample with you. It needs to be as fresh as possible. No samples more than 7 hours old are accepted. Keep the sample in the fridge until you arrive for your appointment.
- Note: If you bring your pet in for an exam when they are not feeling well, this is a “sick pet” appointment, it is NOT their annual exam. Please be sure to discuss any and all needs with your technician and doctor.
- There is a $50 fee if you cancel your surgical, dental, or any anesthetic procedure with less than 24 hours’ notice. There is a $75 fee if you no call, no show for your procedure.